Apple has just released iOS 8.1.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which had been in testing for a few weeks.
iOS 8.1.3 is compatible with the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad (third-generation), iPad (fourth-generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- iPod touch 5G
The full release notes of iOS 8.1.3:
This release includes bug fixes, increased stability and performance improvements, including:
- Reduces the amount of storage required to perform a software update.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some users from entering their Apple ID password for Messages and FaceTime
- Addresses an issue that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results
- Fixes an issue which prevented multitasking gestures from working on iPad
- Adds new configuration options for education standardized testing
Update : iOS 8.1.3 does not fix the recently publicized “GMT bug,” which causes calendar syncing issues and time zone confusion for some affected iOS users.
- 6 Expert Tips for iOS 8 Safari on iPhone, iPad
- How to Move old files from PC to new Mac.
- How to Retrieve Deleted iMessages with texts, images and voice on iPad
- Two ways to Recover lost iPhone contacts After change Apple ID
- How To Resolve iPad Disabled after Enter the Wrong Password Too Many Times?