I accidentally deleted a chain of text messages about a week ago and haven’t backed up since. I’d prefer not to restore from backup and lose what I’ve done since then. People keep telling me there are good, reputable and affordable third-party sites to help restore the messages deleted but I don’t have names. Help! iPhone 6, iOS 8.4
Apparently, here is the problem: this user wants to recover his deleted messages from iPhone with a best third party software but he doesn’t know the name of the software. It is always troublesome when you want to recover deleted data like contacts and messages, but you don’t know how to. Here, I have a better suggestion.
There are dozens of such third party software to recover deleted text messages, I would say, iFonebox is the best iOS data recovery software, for iFonebox has a reasonable price and powerful recovery functionality, compared with other similar software. So what can iFonebox help?
As is known that iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which is designed for recovering deleted data like contacts, notes, reminders, iMessages and more from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Also, iFonebox empowers you to extract and restore lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup selectively. There are three working modes for iFonebox: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup. Here, I want to show you how to recover deleted text messages from iOS device.
How to recover deleted text messages from iOS device with iFonebox?
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to download and install iFonebox as a first step. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. Certainly, you can use Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) in advance. Now, you can follow 3 simple steps listed below:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please connect your iPhone to the computer so as to scan data from your iPhone.
- Scan messages from iPhone. Click Message item to scan.
- Preview and select deleted messages to recover. After scanning, you can preview and pick out those deleted messages to recover.
- If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost messages, you can also choose Recover from iTunes or iCloud Backup mode. You can selectively restore those lost data from your iOS device.
- After messages are deleted, please don’t sync your iDevice with iTunes, otherwise, the existing data from your iPhone will be overwritten.
The above is the whole process to recover deleted text messages from your iPhone with the best iOS data recovery–iFonebox, quite convenient and practical.