With the development of iCloud backup services, more and more iPhone users choose this convenient tool to backup their iOS data especially the iPhone 6 users. Once you have backup your iPhone 6 with the iCloud, Data loss is not too easy. iTunes backup also helps iPhone 6 users easily back up data. However, what about the data files on your iPhone 6 that aren’t backed up on iCloud or iTunes — and that you unfortunately deleted by mistake? Though iCloud and iTunes helps you store and backup data files, they both unable to help you recover deleted data files on iPhone 6. An iPhone 6 data recovery program could be of great help, and iFonebox is just that.
iFonebox is the best iPhone 6 data recovery in the market. Its deep scans analyze and recover deleted/lost contacts, notes, messages, call historys and more from most iOS device, including iPhone 6/ 6 plus,iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini and it works with iOS 8 as well. It can also restore up to 12 types from iTunes backup. So with this best iPhone 6 data recovery software, you don’t need to worry about losing important files on your iPhone 6. You can also use iFonebox to backup your iPhone data to computer (without iTunes and iCloud)
This iPhone 6 data recovery seems quite practical and useful. However, what about the real performance and the operating progress ? Here are some impressive highlights from my testing of this program:
- Wide support of iOS devices: this iPhone 6 data recovery claims it can recover data from the latest iOS 8 devices. After testing it with an iPhone 6,iOS 8.1, I found that this claim is true. My tests show it also supports other iOS devices as well, including the iPhone 5S/5/4s/4, iPad Mini,iPad air,iPad 4/3/2,— even devices as old as the iPhone 3GS and the iPad 1.
- Directly Recover multiple data: This iPhone 6 Data Recovery can directly recover deleted data including contacts, notes, messages (MMS, SMS, iMessages), call history, calendar, reminders and Safari bookmarks to save them on computer.
- iTunes backup extractor: iFonebox also can extracts data from iTunes backup. It can access and scan iTunes backup’s unreadable .sqlitedb file and extract the 12 types of files include camera roll, photo stream, voice memos, message attachment, contacts, notes,etc
- Directly recover Contacts, notes to iPhone: new version support transfer deleted contacts and notes back to iPhone 6
- Pretty easy to use: Retrieve data within only 3 simple steps, Select—Scan—Recover; and no prior recovery experience required.
- Safe, Effective Recovery: 100% safe. Read-only, risk-free, iFonebox works without any damage to your data.
- Selectively Recovery: iFonebox enables you to preview before recovery and selectively retrieve data, rather than the whole from iTunes backup. This is not supported by iTunes.
As claimed, this iPhone 6 Data Recovery can recover directly recover deleted data. I tested the recovery of iPhone 6 contacts and notes due to accidental deletion. The whole data recovering process is quite fast and smooth.
By combining the product descriptions on iFonebox website and my personal experience, I’ve got a straightforward and simplified summary on the advantages and disadvantages of iFonebox- iPhone 6 Data Recovery:
- Support to retrieve data from iPhone/iPad/iPod (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus include).
- Recover7 types of data directly from iPhone: include Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark.
- Directly recover deleted contacts and notes back to iPhone 6
- Extract 11 types of data from iTunes backup: Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark; Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos..
- Compatibility with multiple versions of iOS, including iOS 8.
- An excellent user interface with guidance in difficult places.
- If you’re using the unregistered version, you cannot save recovered files to your PC or transfer backup to iPhone 6.
- You can’t recover deleted photos, videos on iPhone 6 (there is no software support iPhone 6 photo recovery on the market now)
- It’s not that cheap considering that both iTunes backup and iCloud.
What users saying about iFonebox- best iPhone 6 data recovery:
See the screenshots of user review below
- Is Apple’s iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities’ nude photos?
- Selectively Restore Photo, voice in Message from iTunes Backup
- How to Recover iPhone Removed Documents &Files after changing iCloud account
- Dropped an iPhone 6 in Water? Here’s How to Save It from water damage