How can I see what is on my iCloud account? I have gone on iCloud.com and can only see my stored contacts and calendars. Where’s the rest of it? Please help! Thanks for your time!
There are a lots of reasons why iOS users would want to restore data from an iCloud backup file including recovering deleted/lost data, transferring content from an old device to a new one among other reasons. But most people will refrain from resetting the device before restoring from an iCloud backup. This is because resetting the device will often result in further data loss. All of the content that was not included in the most recent backup will disappear as well as all your settings. Here I am going to show you an effective way to access iCloud backup without making a fully restore.
iFonebox is a specialized iOS backup extractor which can help you recover as many as 17 types of data like contacts, notes, call records, safari history, reminders, WeChat messages, WhatsApp data, etc. This program’s special features make this type of data recovery possible. They include the following:
- It has three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to use and the whole progress can be finished in a while
- You won’t lose any existing data even if the last iCloud backup file is not current
- You’re allowed to download the free trial version to preview all the recoverable data
- You can choose data to retrieve without restoring the entire backup file
- It is compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices running different iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and iOS 12
- It can also be used to recover missing data directly from your device as long as they’re not wiped by new data
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get data back from iCloud backup without changing anything.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.