I inadvertently deleted all of my Contacts on my iPhone 8. I have an iCloud backup for my iPhone from before I deleted my contacts. Any approaches on recovering these contacts? Please help me! Thanks!
Have you ever been in a situation where your important contacts or other data from your iPhone was cleared? Have an iCloud backup but cannot figure on how to recover only deleted contacts from iCloud backup? If you don’t have a clue, don’t worry, iFonebox is the best answer to get lost data back. The program is so advanced that it also ensures that the existing data on you iPhone will not be overwritten with any previous update that iCloud might have.
Let’s take a brief look at its main features:
- It can be used to extract various kinds of files like contacts, text messages, history of safari, call logs, reminders, photos, videos, voice memos, events in calendar, messages from WeChat/WhatsApp, and many others
- Very easy to use: the retrieval progress can be completed in a few minutes
- Integrated working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- 100% safe: cause no damage to your computer and protect the privacy of visitors
- Suitable for almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Enable you to selectively regain accidentally erased data due to its preview function
- It has a well arranged and clear interface
We all hate it when our important data get deleted especially when we don’t have an iTunes or iCloud backup. Actually, iFonebox can also help you restore deleted/lost data even if you don’t have any backups as it is capable of detecting into your device and showing you all the recoverable information as long as they’re not wiped out by new data. This application is great for retrieving missing contacts no matter you have a backup or not. If you would like to transfer individual content from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer, it can do the job well.
iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore lost contacts from iCloud backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Contacts” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the contacts you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.