Step 1: Install and run iPhone call history extractor to export call history from iPhone to PC,for Mac users,you can use iPhone call history extractor for Mac to extract call logs from iPhone.connect your iPhone to PC/Mac, then you will see the interface below, Choose “Recover from iOS device”.
Step 2: iPhone call history extractor will automatically scan your iPhone after clicking the “Recover from iOS Devices”. The scan time depends on the number of the database on your iPhone. Just wait patiently until the software finish the scanning.
- How to transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to computer for viewing
- How to transfer Notes from iPhone/iPad to computer for viewing
- How to transfer Voice memos from iPhone/iPad to computer for storage
- How to backup Contacts from iPhone/iPad to computer without iTunes
- How to export Message from iPhone/iPad to computer for storage