- Question one: What if I can’t sign in to iCloud.com?
- When typing your password, make sure the Caps Lock key isn’t on.
- Make sure you’re typing the email address and password for the Apple ID you use with iCloud.
Note: In some locations, you can use a phone number instead of an email address as your Apple ID.
- If you set up your Apple ID to require two-factor authentication or two-step verification, make sure you correctly enter the latest code sent to your device.
- If you sign in successfully and only see Contacts, Notes, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and Settings, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To see and use other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
- If you can’t remember your password, or you see a message that your account has been disabled for security reasons (which might happen if someone tried and failed to sign in multiple times), you need to change your Apple ID password.
- Question two: What if you think your Apple ID has been compromised?
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Change your Apple ID password and choose a strong password.
- Review all the personal and security information in your account. Update any information that isn’t correct or that you don’t recognize
- Check with your email address provider to make sure that you control every email address associated with your Apple ID.
- Set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID.
- Question three: What is web-only access to iCloud?
- It lets you share and collaborate with others in real time on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, even if they don’t have access to an Apple device.
- It includes access to iCloud Drive, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Contacts, and Notes for iCloud and 1GB of free storage for any notes and documents you create.
- Question four: How do I get the full set of iCloud features?
If you have an iOS device or Mac, you can get the full set of iCloud features. Simply sign in to iCloud in Settings on your iOS device or System Preferences on your Mac. You’ll get immediate access to all iCloud features and 5GB of free storage. You can also choose additional storage plans from your device.