I activated the copy of my WhatsApp chats form the setting on WhatsApp, and as well on the iCloud setting to make a copy of my WhatsApp messages. How to restore WhatsApp messages from prior iCloud backup? Please help me how I can do that restore. Thanks.
Social network apps are playing an important role in our daily life. Especially WhatsApp, which is one of the most popular free messaging apps, allows us to communicate with our family members, friends or colleagues at any time. However, it could drive us crazy if important WhatsApp conversations or attachments are deleted or lost by mistake. It would be a difficult task even if you have an iCloud backup. If you’re wondering how to download WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup, then you come to the right place! Here I am going to share you with a professional iOS backup extractor called iFonebox which can help you easily extract WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup without changing anything.
Check more features of this tool:
- It can be used to recover as many as 17 types of data, such as contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, safari history, call logs, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It allows users to preview WhatsApp messages before recovery so that they can selectively recover the data they need
- It supports to extract data from iTunes or iCloud backups without overwriting the current data on iPhone
- It’s capable of scanning your device directly when you don’t have an available backup
- It works well with a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X
If you’ve backed your device up before, iFonebox can also offer you with a big chance to get your lost/deleted data back. Please stop using your iPhone once you deleted messages, otherwise the deleted documents will be overwritten and unrecoverable. It is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you export WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup to computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “WhatsApp Messages” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the messages you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.