I need to retrieve files from my iPad but I forgot my password. I tried to restore it but then it said I had to turn off Find my iPad on my iPad. I can’t do this because I can’t get into it. Now I wonder how can I retrieve my stored documents from the cloud without an apple product and download it to my PC?
Device disabled after entering wrong passcode can be a very common scenario for many iOS users. What’s worse, when you tried to connect to iTunes and did the whole restore thing but when it finished it says the iPhone/iPad could not be restored due to an unknown reason. I can imagine you must be driven crazy. If you have some very important data that you cannot afford to lose, don’t be frustrated. You can totally trust iFonebox, which can help you retrieve backup files from iTunes without an apple device.
In contrast to other recovery programs, it is unique, have features that are exceptional and amazing. We have listed its main features:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Aimed at recovering various types of data like contacts, notes, texts, call logs, safari history, reminders, WeChat messages, WhatsApp chats, etc.
- Its user-friendly interface guides you to complete the process regardless of how the data was lost
- You can preview data before extracting them from backup to your Windows computer or Mac
- It allows you to recover data from the iPad directly if you don’t have a backup
- Suitable to almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- 100% security guarantee
Except for downloading iTunes backup without iOS device, iFonebox is capable of backing your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data to computer to avoid data loss. What an amazing program! You can download the program from our website or here. There’re two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the right version for your computer. Then I will show you the detailed instructions to extract iTunes data without iOS equipment.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests from example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.