I’m running out of space on my iPhone so I want to start deleting my notes. Is there any way I can save them to my computer? I am looking for something that will just take my years of notes and save them onto my computer in like pdf form or html form or whatever. Maybe you guys can help me out. Thanks!
You may want to get notes off iPhone and on to your Mac for different reasons. Such as releasing more storage space or just to prevent data loss. If you just need a little bit of notes, you can copy and paste every single notes or take screenshots. However, if you have a lot of notes, I think you should turn to a third party software for help. There are a bunch of programs on the market that claim to do this but you don’t know what’s reliable. I would like to share with you a professional backup tool called iFonebox can help you transfer data from iPhone to Mac with ease.
Some of its features are displayed as follows:
- 3 recovery modes with the utmost probability of data retrieval: recovery from device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Can be used to restore/transfer various kinds of data like contacts, notes, safari history, videos, photos, voice memos, etc.
- Come with a preview function to enable you to see all the recoverable data before purchase
- Selectively restoration: make it possible for you to select the items that you really want
- It’s also useful when you want to extract data from backup like iTunes or iCloud
It is compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices and iOS systems, including iPhone X and iOS 11.2.6. There are two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to place iPhone notes to your Mac easily.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the specific icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.