How do I upload my messages from my iPhone 6 to my laptop computer so that I can edit them and save them? A user asked me such a question. In other words, he wants to transfer messages from iPhone 6 to the computer so as to better manage them. So do you have any good suggestions?
As to upload messages from iPhone 6 to computer, without a third party software like iFonebox, you cannot transfer all messages from iPhone to the computer easily. As is known that iFonebox is a professional iPhone data recovery software which is able to transfer all messages from your iPhone to the computer. Of course, iFonebox is powerful to recover deleted data like contacts, notes, iMessages, reminders, calendars, etc, from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Also, to extract and restore lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup is not a big deal with iFonebox. But today, I will mainly show you how to upload messages from iPhone 6 to the computer with iFonebox. (How To Download iMessages From iPhone 5 To PC?)
How to upload messages from iPhone 6 to computer?
There is no doubt that the first thing is to free download and install iFonebox. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. Also, you can experience the Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) in advance. Now, you can refer to the listed steps as follows:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please connect your iPhone 6 to the computer.
- Scan messages from iPhone 6. Click on Messages item and then start scanning.
- Preview and select all messages to transfer. After scanning, you can pick out those messages and then, click Recover to PC button. You can find that all messages have been in a folder in your computer.
Notes: there are three working modes for iFonebox: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup. Hence, if you have backup file for your messages, you can also extract them from iTunes or iCloud backup.
This is how to upload messages from iPhone 6 to the computer with iFonebox. I have to admit that it is quite convenient and practical to transfer messages from iPhone to the computer. Just have a try and share your experience here with me.
- How To Transfer iPhone 6 Photos To Windows Computer?
- Transfer iPhone Voice Memos To Computer Before Update To iOS 8.4
- How To Upload A Video From iPhone 6 To iMac?