Siri makes it easy to create lots of different kinds of reminders without ever having to even launch the Reminders app. One of the most common types of reminders that most of us set almost every day are time-based reminders. Next time you need to create one, try using Siri to save some time!
How to create a time based reminder with Siri?
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to launch Siri.
- Say something like “Remind me to call Heather at 10am.”
- Siri will confirm what she heard. If anything looks wrong, just tap the text to edit it, or start over.
- Once Siri has your reminder correct, tap on Confirm to finish adding it to your Reminders app.
That’s all there is to it. Siri will add it to whatever you have set as your default list. If you don’t want it there, you can say something like “Move it to my Home list” and Siri can move it after it’s already created.
- How to Recover Reminders from iPhone/iPad After Deleted or Lost
- How to set up and start using Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC
- How to get back lost Contacts in iCloud after an iOS update
- How to quickly change or move a calendar event on iPhone and iPad
- How to set up a new iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with iCloud