“How do i delete photos that were synced from my computer on iPhone 5? Cant delete and its annoying!! iPhone 5C”
What do you usually do when it comes to deleting photos that are synced from computer on iPhone 5? It is always easy to sync photos from computer to iPhone, but here is one problem: when you sync photos from computer to iPhone or iPad, you cannot delete the synced photos from your iPhone or iPad directly. When you want to sync photos from computer to iPhone or iPad, you have to turn to iTunes. Of course, if you want to delete photos that are synced from computer to iPhone 5, still, iTunes will do you a favor.
How to delete photos that are synced from computer to iPhone with iTunes?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and run iTunes.
- Click the iPhone’s name listed under “Devices” on the left side of iTunes.
- Click “Photos” above the center panel in iTunes. Syncing options appear in the center panel.
- Click the drop-down field next to “Sync Photos From” and choose the source containing the photos you want to delete, such as your “My Pictures” folder or “Photoshop Elements.”
- Click “Selected Albums.” Albums associated with your chosen photo source appear below.
- Remove the checks next to the photo albums you want to delete from the iPhone.
- Click “Apply” in the lower right.
Notes: You can delete all synced photos from your iPhone by unticking “Sync Photos From” in iTunes and clicking “Apply“, all photos will be deleted from your iPhone.