Hey,I went in vacation and i had a waterproof case for iPhone 5S. I decided to use it with my iPhone 5s . the screen of the waterproof case started to get some steam so i decided to put my phone in my bag. 5 hours later, i take my phone and it doesn’t work . it has blue lines every where on the screen . so i put in rice for 72 hours but it still makes the same lines. i took at least 100 pictures and i would like to retrieve them. please anybody help please please please
It was supposed to have a nice vacation for this user but unluckily, he just lost all photos because iPhone 5S was water-damaged. We are truly sorry to hear that but there may be chances for this user to extract those photos from his water-damaged iPhone 5S.
If the water-damaged iPhone 5S can be recognized when he connects iPhone to the computer, yeah, he can extract photos. Otherwise, if he has an iTunes or iCloud backup for those photos, he can still extract photos from iTunes or iCloud backup. The question is, if he needs to extract photos from either iPhone 5S directly or backup, what he must have is the help from iPhone Data Recovery.
iPhone Data Recovery is usually designed to recover deleted data like contacts, notes, messages and more data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Of course, it is able to extract data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Data include photos, videos, voice memos, calendars, reminders, etc. Next, I will show you how to extract photos from iPhone 5S with iPhone data recovery.
How to extract photos from a water-damaged iPhone 5S?
Undoubtedly, the first thing is to download and install iPhone data recovery. Two Free trial versions (Win and Mac) for you to choose and here, I will take Windows version as example. If your iPhone 5S can be recognized by the computer, you can try this way:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Please connect your iPhone 5S to the computer.
- Scan photos from iPhone 5S.
- Preview and select photos you need to transfer. After scanning, you can select those photos and then, click Recover to PC and all photos will be in your computer.
- If your iPhone 5S is broken completely, and you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your photos, you can also choose Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup mode to extract photos for your water-damaged iPhone 5S.
- You cannot extract photos with iPhone data recovery free trial version. You have to get the full version, go to www.ifonebox.com to get the full version.
I would say, it is important to back up your iPhone or iPad data just in case of loss. With iFonebox, it is quite convenient and functional to extract your water-damaged iPhone 5S photos.
Buy full version of iFonebox