In our daily life, notes has play an important role in our daily life. It is always annoying and troublesome when some important notes are deleted accidentally, just as this user did:”I lost my note by deleting or replacing and I read on some blog that I can restore it by doing the backup from i-tunes. So I checked my iTunes and find out that was last time I back up on this computer was done 4 months ago. At that time note was existing. I done care for rest of the file I might lost but how can I restore my phone from that point. I would really appreciate if we can simple step explain me how to do.“
When it comes to such a problem, firstly please calm down and keep reading here. Although notes loss is troublesome, we have methods to recover them to your iPhone or iPad again. How to do that?
In order to recover deleted notes to your iPhone 6, you need iFonebox to do you a favor. iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery which is supportive to recover deleted data like contacts, notes, messages and more from your iPhone 6 or other iOS devices. Plus, it is capable of extracting and restoring lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Of course, to recover lost contacts and notes to your iPhone or iPad directly is just a small case. Here, I want to show you two methods to recover accidentally deleted notes to your iPhone 6.
Recover accidentally deleted notes to iPhone 6 directly
It is necessary to download and install iFonebox firstly. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. BTW, free trial version(Win and Mac) is also available. Next, please follow the 1-2-3 simple steps:
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Remember to connect your iPhone 6 to the computer via USB cable.
- Scan notes from your iPhone 6.
- Preview and select deleted notes from your iPhone 6. After scanning, you can preview and choose the deleted notes you need to recover. Just click Recover to Device or Recover to PC to finish the whole process.
Recover accidentally deleted notes to iPhone 6 from iTunes or iCloud backup
The first thing you have to do is also downloading and installing iFonebox. After installation, follow here:
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer if you want to recover deleted notes to your iPhone directly.
- Scan notes from your iTunes backup.
- Preview and choose the deleted notes to recover.
Notes: if you have an iCloud backup for those deleted notes, you can also choose Recover from iCloud Backup in the first step. Just sign in with your Apple ID and password.
You can find that it is pretty powerful and convenient to recover accidentally deleted notes to your iPhone 6 or other iOS devices with iFonebox. Pretty functional.