When it comes to deleted iMessages recovery, what would you do to recover lost iMesages? Most people have the difficulty in recovering deleted iMessages from their iPhone 6 or other iOS device, for they only know restore iMesages from iTunes or iCloud backup. Actually, if you want to restore deleted iMessages from iTunes or iCloud backup, you may erased the existing data from your iDevice. So, today, I want to show you how to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone with iOS 8.4 or iOS 8.3.
In order to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone with iOS 8.4, you need to use a third party for help, for with a third party software, you can recover deleted iMessages from iDevice directly. There are dozens of such a third party software and I think iFonebox is one of the best. Why? What can iFonebox help you?
As is known that iFonebox is a professional and powerful iOS data recovery which is able to recover deleted iMesages from your iPhone or iPad with iOS 8.4 or other iOS version. Certainly, other data like contacts and notes also support to be recover directly. Besides, iFonebox is a great helper to extract and restore lost data like photos and videos from iTunes or iCloud backup. Quite functional. Now, I will show you detailed steps below.
How to recover deleted iMesages from iPhone with iOS 8.4 ?
If you want to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone with iFonebox, you have to download and install iFonebox firstly. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version. Also, Free Trial Version (Win and Mac) is also optional. Next, you can follow the simple steps listed below:
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Please connect your iPhone or other iOS device to the computer so as to scan iMessages.
- Scan iMessages from iPhone. iMessages are contained in Messages item.
- Preview and select deleted iMessages to recover. After automatic scanning, it’s your turn to choose those deleted iMessages and then, click “Recover to PC” and all iMessages will be transferred to your computer in a folder.
- At present, iFonebox is only supportive to recover contacts and notes back to your iPhone or iPad directly. You can expect more functions in the future version.
- If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your deleted iMessages, you can also choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” or “Recover from iCloud Backup” mode.
It is quite convenient and practical to recover deleted iMessages from iPhone or iPad with iOS 8.4.