“My daughter has written an essay in notes on her new retina iPad and managed to delete by accident. can i connect to the Mac and restore the notes. There is no backup either. Any one know how to retrieve deleted notes from retina ipad? Many thanks”
Fortunately, thanks to some wonderful iPad notes recovery software like iFonebox, which can help you restore deleted notes on retina ipad easily even if you have no iTunes or iCloud backup. Next let’s make a brief introduction about iFonebox and then show you how to recover deleted notes from retina iPad
A Brief Introduction about iFonebox
iFonebox is an professional iOS data recovery software designed to help iPhone/iPad users to recover deleted important iOS contents, such as notes, messages, call history, photos, contacts, Safari BookMarks and other files and data.
iFonebox also allows users to selectively recover deleted files and data, this makes you can recover iPad deleted notes easily and quickly.
Plus, previewing deleted notes before restoring them makes it possible to recover what you need instead of all the contents on your idevice.
More than anything, iFonebox supports retrieve deleted notes from retina ipad directly without using any iTunes or iCloud backup. No matter whether you have made backup, you can easily recover deleted notes on your new retina iPad
Free download the trial version of iFonebox by clicking below icons, both Windows and Mac version are easy to use and supports all the Modes of iPhone and iPad
Restore deleted notes from new Retina iPad without any backup on Mac
Step 1. Connect your retina iPad to your Mac
Firstly, install and launch iFonebox and connect your new retina iPad to the Mac, Then you’ll get the interface below. Here choose “Recover from iOS device”
Step 2. Preview and recover deleted notes on retina iPad
After the scanning, you can preview all the data list in scan result, include notes, photos, contacts, messages, calendar, reminder, etc Check the wanted data and mark them, then click “Recover” to save them on your computer with just one click, or click “Transfer all selected to device” to get back deleted notes on your retina iPad
– No matter whether you have made backup in advance, you can apply this tutorial to recover deleted notes from retina iPad. If you can’t recover your notes from iPad due to data overwritten, you can use iFonebox to selectively extract notes from iTunes backup by following this guide: How to Extract Notes from iTunes Backups
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures and Audio imessage on iPad
- How to Recover iCloud Auto deleted notes on iPhone
- Quickly Copy/ Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer
- How to browse Photos in iTunes on Mac and get them out?