“I am looking for a software that can help to recover deleted SMS from iPhone 5c. I have iTunes backup, but I don’t want iTunes import all contents to my iPhone 5c. I heared that the third-party software could help, but i tried several software all failed. How do I retrieve deleted text messages off my iPhone 5c that have been deleted?”
Last month my friend was faced the problem as above, I recommend her to use a third-party software named iFonebox, luckily she has successful to get back the deleted text messages on her iPhone 5c finally. below i will show your the tutorials of how to retrieve deleted text messages off my iPhone 5c
Check the designed features of iFonebox
- iFonebox focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 11 types of iOS content, including messages, Contacts, Notes, Photos, calendar etc.
- iFonebox is capable of retrieving SMS, iMessages, MMS, including the images and attachment.
- iFonebox manages to save messages to HTML format, and you can simply copy them to the clipboard as you want.
- iFonebox allows you to selectively scan and recover the messages which greatly saves your efforts and time.
Download free trial version of iFonebox to restore your deleted sms messages. Both Windows and Mac version are provided. Choose the right one according to your situation. All versions of enable you to directly recover deleted messages off iPhone and extract sms from iTunes backup. Try it for free!
2 Ways to Retrieve Deleted text messages off iPhone 5c:
Way 1: Extract messages from iTunes Backup for iPhone 5c
If you have backup file but don’t want to restore the whole backup from iTunes, iFonebox enable you to retrieve and pint out the text message from backup selectively.
Step 1 Launch iFonebox, select the “Recover from iTunes backup” mode
Step 2 Select a backup for your iPhone 5C and hit on “Start Scan” to scan and retrieve messages on iTunes backup (include Encrypted iTunes Backup )
Step 3 Preview and recover deleted messages on your iPhone 5C
Way 2: Directly retrieve deleted SMS messages on iPhone 5c
This recovery mode is your best choice if you have no backup or you didn’t sync your iPhone with iTunes recently.
Step 1. Start the program and connect your iPhone 5c to the computer. The software will detect your device on the interface,just select “Recover from iOS device”
Step 2. Preview and Recover deleted SMS messages on iPhone 5c. when scanning finished, choose those messages you want and click ‘Recover’ button to save them all on your computer with one click.
To avoid message lost again, please back your iPhone 5s frequently, here introduce several easy methods to backup iPhone message
- How to view and extract iTunes Photos on Mac
- How to Retrieve inadvertently Deleted Notes on iPhone
- Partial Restore Contacts from iTunes backup to iPhone
- The Easiest way to transfer videos from iPhone to computer
- Ways to Recover lost iPhone contacts After change Apple ID