One of the notes I have been keeping for over 2 years just disappeared from the list of notes in the “Notes” app. I have never done a “backup” so I can’t figure out how to restore them. Please give me some ideas how can it possible. Thanks in advance!
How to retrieve erased iPhone notes from notes App? To be realistic, If the notes were synced to the computer you should be able to retrieve them, or if you have a backup with the notes on them you can restore to that backup. However, you will lost anything you have done since that backup. Other than that, I am afraid you need to turn to a professional third-party tool for help. iFonebox is such a powerful program that can help you scan and restore missing notes from iPhone directly.
Please refer to the following main features of iFonebox:
- Supports to recover 17 file types from iPhone such as notes, contacts, messages, notes, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- The trial version offers you a chance to preview the deleted data before the recovery
- It works well with all kinds of iOS operating systems, the latest iOS 12 included
- It’s compatible with a large arrange of iOS devices
- Selectively recovery without losing the existing data on your device
- It comes with three different recovery modes to find/get back data quickly
- It is also an excellent iOS backup extractor which is able to detect and extract deleted/lost documents from unreadable iTunes/iCloud backup without overwriting your iPhone/iPod/iPad data
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to undelete lost iPhone notes without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.