I want to transfer notes backed up in my iTunes account to my new iPhone. My iPhone’s layout is great so I don’t want to change a thing. I don’t want my iPhone settings to be replaced. How can this be done? Please help!
Transferring notes backed up in iTunes to a new iPhone is never an easy task. According to the tradition method, you may have to erase all contents and settings from the new device before you can restore from that backup. Besides, you cannot choose to restore only notes from backup, so you have to decide if it’s worth restoring from a backup or not. But with a professional iOS data backup extractor like iFonebox, it can help you get out of the dilemma easily. The following are some of the features iFonebox has that make it an ideal choice:
- It can be used to recover more than 17 types of data including messages, photos, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s ideal when you have a backup but don’t want to restore the device just to get back some documents
- The preview function allows you to see all the recoverable data
- It is fast and effective, the progress can be done in a very short time
- All the existing data on your device will not be wiped out
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 12
In addition to downloading existing notes from iTunes backup to iPhone, it can also show you some deleted/lost documents in that backup. Because when you delete data from your device, they will not disappeared immediately, they remains on the device until you add new data. So, if you stop using your device as soon as you discover some of the data on it has been deleted, and then create a backup in iTunes, iTunes will back up the deleted data. Amazing, right?
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily save notes from iTunes backup to iPhone without losing data.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to device”.