I had two iPhone devices with of course different phone numbers. I’m intend to sell the old one. How do I transfer the backed up text messages from my old iPhone to the new one? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
With the coming of the new iPhone, changing phones becomes so common. The problem is how to get all your data to your new iPhone, especially for your important files such as contacts and text messages. Well, to transfer texts from old iPhone to the new one, I’d like to recommend you trying a splendid third-party tool called iFonebox which can help to separately move contacts, notes, messages/iMessages between different iOS devices.
Here you can know well about the key features of this professional software:
- It can be used to handle with 17 kinds of data, the photos, call history, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, WhatsApp data, WeChat data, etc. can also be selectively backed up to your computer
- It’s totally safe and will not leak your personal information
- You can selectively transfer/recover data thanks to its preview function
- It’s compatible with almost all types of iOS devices and iOS operating systems
- It comes with a responsive and easy to navigate user interface.
What would you do if you lost some of important documents on your iPhone? Don’t worry too much. If you’ve synced your device to iTunes or iCloud before, the program is able to scan and download target data from that backup without any data loss. If you haven’t backed up your device before, iFonebox is also capable of detecting your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod directly and showing you all the invisible content as long as they’re not wiped out.
iFonebox has two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the suitable version for your computer. Then just follow these simple steps to export text messages from old iPhone to another.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to device”.