“I deleted some photos/ pictures from my iphone5, how do I restore deleted photos from iTunes backup on my Macbook? can i view the itunes photos for my iphone 5?”
To Restore deleted photos from iTunes backup on Mac, just connect your iPhone5 with Mac via the USB cable. Launch iTunes and click “Summary” tab, then tap “Restore from Backup”. what you need to know is Restore from backup will erase all the data on my iPhone 5, please look before you leap.
Can I view the iTunes Photos on Mac?
We all know that iTunes doesn’t allowed user to access and browse data in it. But with the help of an iTunes backup extractor, you can easily view the iTunes data include photos, messages, notes, etc. what’s more, you can also extract and export the photos from iTunes backup to your Mac.
This iTunes backup extractor
- Supports export up to 11 types of iPhone files from iTunes, including Photos, Videos, iMessages, Voice memos, Contacts, notes, etc
- Selectively preview and recover data instead of all the data on your iPhone
- Recover deleted Notes, Contacts, SMS, Calendar, etc on iPhone directly without any backup
Now Free Download this iTunes backup extractor on your Mac or Pc by clicking below icons, and then start our tutorial about how to restore deleted iPhone 5 photos from iTunes on Mac.
How to View and Extract iTunes backup Photos for iPhone 6, 5S, 5,4s
Step 1 Install and lunch this iTunes data extractor on your computer, Then choose “Recover from iTunes Backup”, the software will detect backup files automatically.
Step 2 All your iTunes backup files of your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch which has ever synced with iTunes on your computer will be automatically found and listed here. Select the right one and click “Start Scan” button to browse and extract iTunes Backup photos for your iPhone .
Step 3 when scanning finished, you can see a categories on the top side of the window include camera roll, contacts, messages, call history, etc. click the “camera roll” icon, all deleted and existing photos and videos displayed here, click to preview the photos one by one and selectively mark those you want, then click “Recover” button to export your iPhone 5 deleted photos from iTunes backup to your Mac.
That’s all, you have successful to get back the deleted photos on your iPhone 5, and you have no need to restore the whole backup!
- Retrieve Notes and Photos from backup to iPhone
- Easily Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5 with no backup
- How to Restore lost Notes After Deleting Gmail Account from iPhone
- How to Retrieve deleted texts from iPhone 5 without a recent iTunes backup
- iPhone was Stolen, how to Protect Privacy and Restore lost data?