“Some important text message were deleted from my iPhone by careless, I was told that they were hidden and can be recovered, then how can I view these deleted/hidden message on my iPhone 6/5s?”
Have you ever experience that you found the text message/imessage have taken too much space in your iPhone, so you decide to delete some of them. Then problem is coming: After deleting the Message files on iPhone that runs iOS 8, you found the storage space of the iPhone doesn’t make any change. That is to say, These files are just hidden but not really permanently deleted. This problem happens every now and then among the iPhone users, and hasn’t been perfectly resolved. Is this a bug or just another trick that Apple does on purpose? If you are an iPhone 6/5s/5/4s user, you can keep an eye on this “mysterious” problem.
If you think the deleted SMS,Text messages, iMessages are just hidden in your iPhone 6/5s/5/4s, you are able to take advantage of this powerful iOS data recovery software – iFonebox to view hidden text messages on iPhone 6/5s/5/4s. This software is used for recovering deleted files from iPhone/iPad and iTunes backups, and the software helps users preview the contents in their ios device, including photos, contacts, text messages, notes, call history, calendar and reminders and more. The following guidance will show you how to view and recover deleted/hidden SMS,iMessage on iPhone 6/5s/5/4s, and you are allowed to free download the software to have a try.
How to View deleted/hidden SMS, Text message, iMessage on iPhone 6/5s/5/4s
1. Run iFonebox and connect your iPhone to computer with the USB cable. Choose “Recover from iOS device” mode to scan and analyze your iPhone
2. After scanning finished, all the hidden and exist files include messages, contacts, notes, photos and more will be list here. Choose “Messages” and then you will see all the sms, text messages, imessages in your iPhone. Check “Only display the deleted items” you will see the hidden and deleted messages only. Click to preview them one by one easily. If you want to recover them to computer ,please purchase register code (windows& Mac).
If you failed to view the deleted message files on your iPhone, don’t panic, iFonebox also allowed you to access and view files in iTunes backup.
- Three Methods to Backup iPhone messages
- Selectively Restore Photo, voice in Message from iTunes Backup
- Best Way to Recover Deleted Contacts, Notes Back to your iPhone 6
- How to Restore Deleted iMessages on iPhone 6 with or without backup