iFonebox for Windows is an Easy-to-Use iOS data recovery software designed for iPhone/iPad/iPod users to recover deleted/lost data such as photos,contacts,messages,notes,calendars,etc. it is 100% Safe and Reliable.
What iOS data can iFonebox for Windows retrieve?
Recover 7 types of data directly from iOS Device: Contact, Call history, Message (SMS, iMessage, etc.), Note, Reminder, Calendar, & Safari Bookmark
Retriever 11 types of data from iTunes backup: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message Attachments, Voice Memos, Contact, Call history, Message (SMS, iMessage, etc.), Note, Reminder, Calendar, & Safari Bookmark
Which iOS devices iFonebox supported ?
iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad air/mini/mini2/3/2/1, iPod touch4/5 ,etc.
Supported loss circumstances: Accidentally deleted files on your iOS device; your device is crashed, smashed or broken; the device is locked by a forgotten password; your device is lost or wiped (eg. freshly upgraded to a new iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken or refurbished).
1. Easy to use and safety: recover data only 3 steps, no prior recovery experience required; and it works 100% safe.
2. Two Recovery Modes: Directly scan and recover data from iPhone, iPad, iPod without iTunes backup; Retrieve lost or deleted data by extracting iTunes backup files.
3. Preview before Recovery: iOS Data Recovery enables you to preview photo and read details of messages, notes, calendar, call logs, and more.
4. Selectively retrieve files: Selectively recover what you want by selecting it from the scan result, which iTunes CAN’T do for you.
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista /Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
Memory: 64MB at least
Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
Latest iTunes installed
|iDevices||iPhone5S, iPhone5C, iPhone5, iPhone4S, iPhone4,iPhone3GS, iPad air, iPad mini, iPad mini2, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad with Retina Display and iPod touch4,5||All iOS devices|
|Recovery Mode||Recover from iOS Device
|Recover from iTunes Backup|
Supported Data Loss Circumstances
* Accidently deleted files on your iOS devic
* Device is crashed, smashed, water damaged or broken
* Device is stolen or lost by accident
* Data loss due to iOS upgrade, jailbreak, factory settings restore, etc
* Lost all files after sync and reset
* Device is locked by a forgotten password
* And any other iOS data loss disaster