Four days after the last iOS 12 beta for developers, Apple has released an updated build. iOS 12 developer beta 11 is now available. Apple announced Shortcuts App in iOS 12 Developer Preview but No-Shortcut App in the iOS 12 Developer Beta in Beta. So you will have to wait till next Beta. iOS 12 best 11 is a tiny update nothing else new in this update, even you should see its issue before updating on your daily driver. Let’s look below.
- You can hold the “X” button to clear all of the notifications on older devices w/o 3D touch enabled.
- Small change, but there’s now a separator between the daily/popular App Store content& other/personalized content in the Today tab of the App Store. Unsure if this was in previous betas, but only just noticed after updating to public beta 9.
Remaining Issues in iOS 12 beta 11
- App Store: While signed in with a production account and testing with a sandbox account, attempting to fetch a new valid receipt displays a sign-in prompt for the production account with no option for switching to the sandbox account
- HomeKit: Inviting iOS 11 users who have multiple email addresses associated with their Apple ID to a home might not succeed
- Maps: Traffic data might not be displayed
- In iOS 12 beta 11, Camera Effects in Messages is available only on iPhone SE and iPhone 6s or later and is unavailable on iPad. Camera Effects in FaceTime is available only on iPhone 7 or later and is unavailable on iPad
- Wi-Fi calls might end unexpectedly when transitioning from Wi-Fi to cellular while on the T-Mobile network
- Screen Time: The start and stop times for Downtime might change unexpectedly if they were configured prior to installing iOS 12 beta 9
- After updating to iOS 12 beta 7 or later, parents should change the Screen Time passcode to prevent children from signing out of iCloud or changing the system time
- While multiple ride-sharing apps are installed, Siri might open the app instead of providing an ETA or location when asked
- Siri Suggestions for Shortcuts are enabled on iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4