One iPhone user wrote to us that “How can I retrieve deleted text messages on my iPhone if I am not sure that they were backed up?“. Obviously, this user wanted to retrieve deleted text messages on his iPhone and he was not sure whether he had backed up those deleted text messages. Pretty troublesome.
When you encountered with such a text messages problem, what do you usually do when you cannot make sure the backup file is there? Actually, this problem is not so difficult as long as you have iFonebox for help. So what is iFonebox?
What is iFonebox?
It is known that iFonebox is a powerful and professional iOS data recovery tool which can not only recover deleted data like contacts, messages and notes from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly, but extract and restore lost data from your iTunes or iCloud backup. Another attractive feature of iFonebox is that it is supportive to recover deleted contacts and notes to your iPhone or iPad directly. Pretty functional. Hence, with iFonebox, you don’t have to panic to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.
Retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup
Whatever, the first thing you need to do is to download and install iFonebox. There are two versions optional: Windows version and Mac version. Certainly, you can use free trial version (Win and Mac) in advance. Now, 3 simple steps are offered here:
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Please connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer with USB cable so as to scan data from your iPhone.
- Scan text messages on your iPhone.
- Preview and select the deleted text messages to recover. After scanning, you have the chance to preview and select those deleted text messages to recover. Just click Recover to PC to finish the whole process.
Retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone with iTunes or iCloud backup
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your deleted text messages, try this method. After installation iFonebox, follow the steps below:
- Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup.
- Scan text messages from your iTunes backup.
- Preview and choose the deleted text messages to recover.
Notes: if you have an iCloud backup for those deleted text messages, you can also choose Recover from iCloud Backup in the first step. Just sign in with your Apple ID and password.
This is how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone with iFonebox. It is quite convenient and functional to retrieve deleted text messages from your iPhone or iPad with iFonebox.