How to recover deleted call history from iPhone? I deleted call logs from iPhone and I need to recover them. Could you give me some suggestions? Thanks very much and any suggestions are appreciated.
Sometimes, we will forget to save call logs on iPhone and those call history will be overwritten by new numbers. So how to retrieve deleted call logs from iPhone 8? Is it possible to get back deleted call history? Definitely yes.
In order to recover deleted call logs from iPhone 8, what you need is the help from iFonebox, a professional iPhone data recovery software which enables you to retrieve deleted call history, contacts, text messages, wechat messages, etc, from iOS device. Plus, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for lost data, you can also choose extract and restore lost data from iPhone backup selectively. Here, I will show you steps to get back deleted call logs from iPhone directly.
But before that, it is necessary to download and install iFonebox on your computer ahead. There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Just choose one to install according to your computer running system.
Recover deleted call logs from iPhone 8 directly
- Launch iFonebox and connect your iPhone to your computer. Click “Start” when your iPhone is recognized by iFonebox.
- The following interface will show a list of supported data categories for your selection, choose Call History to recover by clicking on the icon of call history.
- Preview the exported call history and choose whatever you need to recover to your computer.
Recover Deleted iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup
- Intall the full version of iFonebox and get it started. Choose the recovery mode of “Recover from iTunes Backup”. The next interface will present you with a list of iTunes backup files for you to choose. Select one from which you want to recover the deleted call history.
- Choose Call History to recover by clicking on the related icon on the following interface listing all the supported data types.
- Preview the extracted call history and choose whatever to recover.
Recover Deleted Call History from iCloud Backup Selectively
- Install the full version of iFonebox and start it up. Click to choose the recovery mode of “Recover from iCloud Backup”. Then the program will ask to sign in with an Apple ID. Sign in please as it is required.
- A list of iCloud backup files will be listed after you have signed in for you to choose and download.
- Choose data type you wan to download from the iCloud backup on the popped up window.
- After the iCloud backup file was downloaded successfully, please choose call history to recover from the interface listing all the supported interface.
- Preview the extracted call history and choose whatever you want to recover.