You must be very careful when you decide to delete something from your iPhone when you choose to update to iOS 9.0.2, because you may find that you actually need them later, for example, the call history. There is no option for you to retrieve the deleted call history on your iPhone with a few clicks like what you can do with your computer. However, this does not mean that you cannot retrieve the deleted call history. Actually, there are different ways to get back your deleted call history even if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 9.0.2.
One thing you need to make sure before getting started to recover the deleted call history is that how you call history has been deleted. If the call history was deleted during the process of updating, you can only recover them from iTunes or iCloud backup file. If the iPhone call history was manually deleted by yourself after you successfully updated to iOS 9.0.2, you can reclaim your call history directly from your iPhone. No matter which way you choose, you need iFonebox, a specialized iOS data recovery desktop program, if you want to avoid the risk of data overwriting. At the same time, with iFonebox, you can recover the deleted call history particularly.
Also, the moment you realized that you have accidentally deleted your iPhone call history, you should stop using your iPhone again.
Now let’s get down to the detailed steps for different solutions.
Recover Deleted iPhone Call History after iOS 9.0.2 Update
If your iPhone call history was not deleted during the process of iOS 9.0.2 updating, you can choose to recover from your iPhone directly.
- Install the full version of iFonebox and connect your iPhone to your computer. Click “Start” when your iPhone is recognized by iFonebox.
- The following interface will show a list of supported data categories for your selection, choose Call History to recover by clicking on the icon of call history.
- Preview the exported call history and choose whatever you need to recover to your computer.
If the iPhone call history was deleted due to the iOS 9.0.2 updating, it is hard to get it back from your iPhone directly. Recovering the deleted call history from iTunes or iCloud backup is recommended.
Recover Deleted iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup after iOS 9.0.2 Update
- Intall the full version of iFonebox and get it started. Choose the recovery mode of “Recover from iTunes Backup”. The next interface will present you with a list of iTunes backup files for you to choose. Select one from which you want to recover the deleted call history.
- Choose Call History to recover by clicking on the related icon on the following interface listing all the supported data types.
- Preview the extracted call history and choose whatever to recover.
Recover Deleted Call History from iCloud Backup after iOS 9.0.2 Update
- Install the full version of iFonebox and start it up. Click to choose the recovery mode of “Recover from iCloud Backup”. Then the program will ask to sign in with an Apple ID. Sign in please as it is required.
- A list of iCloud backup files will be listed after you have signed in for you to choose and download.
- Choose data type you wan to download from the iCloud backup on the popped up window.
- After the iCloud backup file was downloaded successfully, please choose call history to recover from the interface listing all the supported interface.
- Preview the extracted call history and choose whatever you want to recover.