Just 4 days away that Easter Sunday is coming. Scroll down to get our Easter gifts for you. At this holy festival day, you can send blessing cards or messages to your friends and families. Of course, you can make call to your friends who are not in contact for a long time. Some times, you may have the problem that when you want to call someone, you just cannot find his phone number. Maybe you just lost it accidentally and if you want to get the lost contacts back, what will you do? How to recover those lost contacts from your iPhone or iPad? Keep reading and I will show you how to make it in detail.
In order to recover lost Easter contacts from your iPhone or iPad, usually, users will turn to iTunes or iCloud for help. But you should be aware that you cannot sync just contacts to your iDevice, which means, you have to reset your iOS devices and restore the backup data to your iPhone or iPad. Pretty complicated. But if you use iFonebox to recover lost contacts, all the problems are gone.
iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery, which is supportive to recover deleted or lost data like contacts, messages from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly. Plus, you can use iFonebox to extract and restore photos, videos and more from your iTunes or iCloud backup. What is more attractive is that iFonebox is capable of recovering contacts and notes to your iOS devices directly. Good job! So, here, I want to show you recover contacts from your iOS devices and iTunes or iCloud backup separately.
Method 1: Recover lost contacts from your iPhone/iPad
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device. Remember to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Scan contacts from your device.
- Preview and select the lost contacts. You can have a look at the contacts and choose the one you need, then click Recover to Device. All are done.
Method 2: Recover lost contacts from your iTunes or iCloud backup
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for those lost contacts, you can also choose another two working mode: Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud Backup. The steps are almost the same as to recover from iPhone or iPad directly.
- Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup. Remember to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Scan contacts from your iTunes Backup.
- Preview and select the lost contacts. You can have a look at the contacts and choose the one you need, then click Recover to Device.
With iFonebox, it is convenient and powerful to recover lost Easter contacts from your iPhone or iPad.
Watch the video and get the special offers: