As the Mother’s Day is approaching, have you got any ideas to celebrate this holly festival with your great Mother? To send blessing text messages to your Mom is a traditional way to express your love and care to Mother. Send her your warmest Mother’s Day greetings and wishes and make your loving mom, grandma, wife or friend feel special on Mother’s Day. Here, we have collected some blessing text messages for you.
Unique Mother’s Day Card Messages
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
- It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
- With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
- As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
- All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mother’s Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
Sweet Mother’s Day Greetings
- Mother you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
- Your love is inexhaustible mother, nobody can give their hearts like you have. Every second that my heart beats, it reminds me that you gave me life and I should cherish you.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- Wishing you a happy mother’s day means that neither flowers nor gifts are enough to express my gratitude to such a loving mum as you.
- Life has never been perfect. It probably never will. But I will never ever lose hope, because I know I always have you to stand by me even if the whole world falls apart. I love you mother, so much more than you even know. Happy Mother’s day to you.
Mother’s Quotes and Sayings
I wanted to share this quote with you on Mother’s Day:
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled. – By Emily Dickinson
- A mother understands what a child does not say.- Jewish proverb
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – By Robert Browning
- Mother that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. – By T. DeWitt Talmage
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – By Abraham Lincoln
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
MOTHER’S DAY WISHES & GREETING CARD MESSAGES