Nowadays, most of people browse facebook on iPhone or iPad by Facebook app,it’s very convenient. however the auto-play feature for videos that seems to be causing a lot of users some data usage grief. It seems to be mysteriously eating through loads of data for some folks. Luckily, there’s an easy way to turn off auto-play with just a few taps. It’s something we’d highly recommend doing if you don’t have an unlimited data plan or live with restricted Wi-Fi. And as an added bonus, it may save you a bit of battery life too!
How to stop Facebook from automatically playing videos and eating your data?
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Facebook.
- Tap on Settings at the top.
- Tap on Auto-play under the Video section.
- Tap on Off.
That’s all there is to it! Facebook will no longer automatically start playing videos. Instead you’ll have to tap on them in order for them to start playing, just like you used to have to! Give it a try and let us know if this helps decrease the amount of data Facebook consumes!
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts Number back to iPhone
- iOS 7.1.2 Contacts Disappearing/Not Syncing with iCloud: Try This Fix
- How can I get pictures off a screen broken iPhone 4?
- iPhone 5 with iOS 7 randomly shuts off , here’s how to fix it!
- Best iPhone and iPad apps for college students: Start the school year off right!