“My Iphone fell in water and shortly after the screen just blacked out. The weird thing is the phone still works but the screen doesn’t. I want my pictures back, do you have any ways to get back my pics? Was trying to connect to iTunes but it seems failed, I don’t know why. Please help. Thank you for the help.” –Catherine.
Is it possible to get pics off from black screen iPhone? Yes it is possible. It is upset when your iPhone screen turns black and you cannot do anything and yet your picture still remains inside. We all know that one picture can contain lots of precious memories. But if you have this situation, read this article will definitely help you a lot, because access and get data off from black screen iPhone can be done by a professional iOS extractor tool. However, this article will only mainly focus on guiding you how to get picture off from black screen iPhone with simple few clicks.
As mentioned above, we will introduce you a powerful program – iFonebox, which is able to help you to get pics off from black screen iPhone. Keep reading.
A Brief Introduction of iFonebox
- Built up with 3 types of recovery modes: Recover from iOS device; Recover from iTunes Backup File; Recover from iCloud Backup File
- Get back lost data when iPhone screen broken, black screen iPhone, water damaged, factory reset etc.
- Data recovery tool that allows you to recover as much as 16 types of data from iOS device.
- Supports extract and retrieve data from iTunes and iCloud backup files selectively.
How To Get Pics If My iPhone Screen Is Black?
To begin, you need to download iFonebox, bear in mind that iFonebox is currently support Windows and Mac version only, you may download based on your current PC version.
Get Picture Off From Black Screen iPhone By Using iTunes Backup Files
- After the installation of iFonebox has been done, launch it. You need to connect your iPhone with USB cable, select “Recover from iTunes Backup File”, and you will be able to view your iTunes backup file, and select the backup file you want to extract. If you do not find your backup file from the list, kindly click “Select more”, and choose your backup file from the other folder. Once you select the backup file, you can begin the photo recovery.
- Click on the “Photos” under “Media Data” and start scanning. Tips: the scanning process might take a little longer if you have large data on your backup file.
- You can preview and pick the photos you want to recover, tap “Recover to PC” on the bottom right of the interface. Selected photos will be recovered to the folder you chose in your computer.
Get Pics Off From Black Screen iPhone By Using iCloud Backup Files
- Launch iFonebox with device connected. Select “Recover from iCloud backup file”. Please log in your apple ID and password before proceed to next step.
- Select the backup files you want to recover and then click “Download”. Next, select “Photos” item from downloaded backup files and click start scan.
- After scanning, turn on the button “Only display the deleted” to narrow down the results if you only want to find pictures. Preview and select the pictures and tap “Recover to PC” button.
By now, you should be able to access your pictures from black screen iPhone on your PC/Mac. Is it easy and simple? Besides photos, iFonebox able to help you to get up to 16 data off from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch too.