I’ve accidentally deleted a note from the recently deleted folder. It hasn’t been synced with iCloud/iTunes. I’m trying to recover deleted messages easily with Window on my computer, anyone know what I can do? Is there any hope in recovering it? Thank you very much in advance!
To recover deleted notes without iTunes or iCloud, if you ever delete a note on your iOS device, it actually gets sent to a folder in the app called ‘Recently Deleted’. It will not be erased in 30 days. So before you go reset or whatever to your phone, just check through the ‘Recently deleted’ folder. After more than 30 days, the data will be permanently deleted. Things will get tricky especially if you don’t have any backups. Don’t be frustrated, iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software which offers the easiest way to restore vanished notes without iTunes or iCloud.
- Three independent recovery mode: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Compatibility: Apply to almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Selective preview and restoration: allow you to preview all the recoverable data and choose the exact data you really want
- Security guarantee: 100% safe and protect your personal information
- Can be used to extract data from any available backups like iTunes or iCloud
- It has a straightforward and easy to use interface
This program is capable of scanning your device thoroughly which means you can still have a big chance to retrieve lost notes efficiently without iTunes and iCloud as long as they’re not overwritten by new data. There are two versions available: Mac version and Windows version. Just download the free trial version of the program and have a try. Then you will actually recognized it as the quickest and safest way to find your lost data.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.