Anyone else experiencing battery draining quicker than before? Presumably as a result of the latest update? I contacted Apple on live chat and they checked and said my battery health was at 98% and there was definitely no issue. Anyone know if this battery health maximum capacity detail cover all problems that might be present?
Batteries are a complex technology, and a number of variables contribute to battery performance and related iPhone performance. Actually, a battery’s lifespan is related to its “chemical age,” which is more than just the passage of time. It includes different factors, such as the number of charge cycles and how it was cared for. Follow these tips to maximize battery performance and help extend battery lifespan.
How to maximize battery performance?
- Always make sure your device is using the latest version of iOS
- keep Wi-Fi on at all times because when you use your device to access data, a Wi-Fi connection uses less power than a cellular network
- Avoid charging or leaving iPhone in hot environments, including direct sun exposure, for extended periods of time
- Apple software updates often include advanced energy-saving technologies, so always make sure your device is using the latest version of iOS
- Low Power Mode is an easy way to extend the battery life of your iPhone when it starts to get low
- You can optimize your battery life by turning on Airplane mode. Open Control Center and tap the Airplane mode icon. Note that you cannot make or receive calls while in Airplane mode
- Charging your device when it’s inside certain styles of cases may generate excess heat, which can affect battery capacity
- Do not fully charge or fully discharge your device’s battery — charge it to around 50%. If you store a device when its battery is fully discharged, the battery could fall into a deep discharge state, which renders it incapable of holding a charge
- Go to settings down to battery icon click that check battery beta health. If your device performance has been impacted by an aged battery and you would like to get help with a battery replacement, contact Apple Support for service options