Hi my friends, how can I print out my Safari bookmarks including the web addresses for each bookmark? I hope someone has a solution to this problem…I had an awful lot of bookmarks. Thanks.
As the default browser on iOS devices, Safari is the most commonly used browser. It stores our browsing history, making it easy to pick up where we left off. Although browsing history is very important and useful, it is not uncommon to lose them due to an accidental deletion, various attack, iPhone lost/stolen or many other reasons. The easiest way to prevent data loss is to back them up or print the list of safari bookmarks from iPhone. If you need help in exporting safari bookmarks from iPhone to computer, iFonebox will show you a most effective way to do that.
- The program is very ease of use and total safe
- It can be used to handle with as many as 17 types of data like contacts, photos, videos, reminders, voice memos,
- It’s compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices as well as iOS operating systems
- It supports to recover the data lost or deleted in different scenarios
- It is recommended that you download the free trial version to see whether your data can be recovered
- The progress can be done in a very short time thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- You are allowed to selectively transfer your important data without backing up the whole device
If you backed up your iPhone regularly to iCloud or iTunes, restoring is not a perfect option because you will lose all the existing data on your iPhone. With the help of iFonebox, you are able to quickly extract documents from your iTunes/iCloud backup without any data loss.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to transfer iPhone safari bookmarks to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Safari History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of bookmarks will show up on your program interface. Now you can transfer them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.