I had some notes that I accidentally deleted before I could back them up on iTunes or iCloud, is there any way to retrieve them? Not sure how to retrieve that info. Does anybody know how to do it? Thanks in advance!
Is it possible to recover notes that were accidentally deleted but not backed up? If you just don’t have any backup to restore, you may need to use a piece of paid software to retrieve them directly from the iOS device. Here is the good news! With this best iOS data recovery software-iFonebox, you can directly scan and restore mistakenly erased notes from iOS devices without any backup. Note that don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup
- Supported file types: contacts, texts, call logs, safari bookmarks, events in calendar, reminders, messages from WeChat/WhatsApp and many others
- Supported device: It serves at the first aid to iPhone/iPad/iPod users, whenever they find their precious data on their important data missing.
- Preview function: the free trial version allows you to read all the recoverable data
- Selectively recovery: you can choose data to retrieve
- Security: It’s completely safe and will protect your individual privacy
Actually, iFonebox can also help you recover lost data even when you encounter below issues: water damaged, iPhone stuck on apple logo, system crashed, various attack, or forget screen lock password. It’s able to access any iTunes/iCloud backup and extract data from it without losing current data on your device.
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get back suddenly disappeared notes if no backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.