Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to try and help. I have just updated my software on my iPhone and this has resulted in my contacts being lost! Has anyone else had this issue and found a resolution? I didn’t back up my iPhone, how do I recover them? Thanks in advance!
How to recover missing contacts after update to iOS 12? This is so frustrating! If you have a current backup of the phone with the contacts intact, then restore the phone to that backup. But what if you don’t have any backup? Searched online and tried numerous things to no avail? Please keep calm. This is not the end of the world. I can’t wait to recommend a professional iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox which is able to help you undelete lost contacts even without a backup file.
The program also comes with many other features:
- Three independent recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It has an clear and user-friendly interface to make the whole progress finished in a very short time
- It can be used to restore/extract as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, calendar events, safari bookmarks, call logs, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s suitable for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- You are allowed to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- You can choose data to retrieve without losing any current data on your device
Actually, we may lose our important data due to various kinds of reasons such as an accidental deletion, iPhone screen damaged, various attack, iPhone lost/stolen. Thus it’s really necessary to back precious data up to prevent data loss. With iFonebox, you are able to separately transfer your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer and make them readable. Incredible, right?
There are two versions available: Mac version and Windows version. Just download the free trial version of the program and have a try. Then you will actually recognized it as the quickest and safest way to get disappeared contacts back after upgrade to iOS 12.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.