Can anyone help? I recently bought an iPhone X and wish to restore contacts through iCloud. Anybody can help me the procedure to restore contacts? Thank you!
How to restore contacts from iCloud to my iPhone? Actually, there’re two ways to do that. You can log in to iCloud.com and make sure your contacts are there. If contacts are there, on your iPhone X, go into settings>iCloud and make sure you log into your apple id account there and turn contacts on. If contacts are not there, check for iCloud backups and you have to restore that backup. That’s quite inconvenient since it will lost the entire data you currently have on your iPhone.
In order to extract contacts from iCloud to iPhone without data loss, you’ll need a tool that will be able to gain access to the iCloud backup file and allow you to view and the messages. The most suitable tool for this job is iFonebox. Because it is easy to use and highly reliable in this task. The following are some of the other features:
- It is useful when you want to extract up to 17 file types from your iCloud backup file such as contacts, photos, voice memos, call logs, safari history and more
- It can also be used to extract data from an iTunes backup file as well as export data directly from an iOS device
- Its preview function allows you to restore data selectively
- None of the data on your device will be at risk of loss
- It’s highly effective and never leak your personal information
- Compatible with almost all kinds of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and all iOS operating systems
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily retrieve contacts to iPhone from iCloud.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Contacts” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the contacts you want and click “Recover to device”, then the instruction is accomplished.