Is there a way to retrieve some text messages that were accidentally retrieved from an iPhone X? I don’t think I have ever backed it up. Please help, I really need to recover this data. Thank you!
How to retrieve deleted texts on my iPhone X? If the phone was backed up either to iCloud or iTunes on your computer before the texts were deleted, restoring the backup will restore the texts to your phone. However, things always change beyond people’s imagination, many people didn’t realize the importance of backing up data. If they don’t have a backup, does that mean they’ll disappear forever? In many cases, the answer to this question is no. A professional and reliable iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox may help you restore lost text messages from iPhone directly. See more features of the program:
- It can be used to recover 17 types of data like contacts, notes, texts, safari history, call logs, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It is compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- It is able to scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly and find out all the recoverable documents
- You can preview and selectively recover the data you want
- You can use the program to get your lost or deleted data even iOS 12 is running on your iPhone
- It is 100% safe and protect your personal information well
Assuming you back up your device on a regular basis and that text message was included in that backup, you would need to restore from your iCloud/iTunes Backup. This requires you to erase all the existing data on your device first. With the help of iFonebox, you’re allowed to choose specific data to recover without losing any data.
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get missing text messages from iPhone without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”.