Hi! I have an iPhone 6s. It was working perfectly fine. I had no issues. Yesterday, I put my phone on the charger and all of a sudden, it turned off. Since then, it only reaches Apple logo before turning off. I’ve tried holding the volume up button after restarting and that won’t help either. I remember I backed mu device up before. Is there any way to restart it or to remove my info off it? ESP my messages?
Did your iPhone suddenly stop working? What would you do if your iPhone totally won’t power up? While the iPhone can be repaired, the main problem is how to retrieve information from dead iPhone. To tell the truth, if you don’t have an available backup, you may lose your precious data forever. If you’ve synced your device to iTunes or iCloud before, I think you can completely trust iFonebox to restore data from the dead iPhone.
Here’re some advantages so you can know more about it:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Easy to use: you can complete the recovery progress just by a few clicks
- Can be used to get back as many as 17 kinds of data: like contacts, photos, videos, calendar, reminders, voice memos, safari history, call logs, etc.
- Regain your data in a selectively way: you can extract the specific data you want
- Come with a preview function: you’re allowed to see what is saved in that backup
- 100% secure: it won’t cause any damage to your device and never leak your information
It is one of the best software available and is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily regain data even if iPhone is dead.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
Take call logs for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Call history” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc” button.