I lost my contacts while updating IPhone 7 Plus. And also deleted from iCloud, Mail backups. How can I get back the contacts. I don’t suppose there is any way of retrieving them. It’s been playing on my mind ever since, any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Increasing iPhone users are used to adding contacts when they meet new people, losing important contacts could cause huge inconvenience for them. Generally, your contacts on iPhone might be lost for a lot of reasons such as deleted by mistake, lost during iOS update, changing phone or just disappear for no obvious reason. Some users don’t have backup for contacts, someone may told them if no backup, they may lose them forever. The fact is, you cannot retrieve them unless they are somewhere to be retrieved from. iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery software that can help you directly retrieve lost contacts from your device even if no backup.
The iPhone data recovery expert has some powerful features as below:
- Provides 3 working modes to help you recover your notes with higher probability: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Up to 17 kinds of data can be recovered like notes, messages, call records, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data
- The preview function allows you to see all the recoverable data
- Regain vanished contacts selectively without losing any existing data
- Work well with the latest iOS 11.4 beta and almost all kinds of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Since data loss happens all the time and then and annoys users, it’s necessary to always do backup before anything happens. With the help of iFonebox, you can choose some of your needed data to back up. Compared with iTunes and iCloud, it’s much easier to use and can save you a lot of time. Furthermore, you can read the backed up data on your PC or Mac at any time.
Before we start the instructions to get the missing contacts back, it’s necessary to download the program to your computer. There are two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the suitable version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click “Select” button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Photos” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.