I often need to go back and look at a number I may have received a call from months ago so I would like to transfer them from my iPhone 8 to computer. I’m unclear as to whether that’s even possible. Thanks in advance!
On you iPhone open the phone app and tap “Recents” at the bottom, it will display approximately 100 recent calls. However, the older history will be erased when the data exceeds 100. Here comes a question: How to transfer call logs from iPhone to computer? We all know that this is not a supported feature of iTunes or the iPhone because this information is contained in the iPhone backup for restoring to the device, but is not accessible on the computer. Don’t get confused, as a professional backup tool, iFonebox is able to separately move iPhone call records to computer to prevent data loss or make room for new data. Check some main features of this tool:
- It is very easy to use and never leak your personal information
- Recover data lost for various reasons such as accidental deletion, water damaged or iOS upgrade
- Support 17 types of data like videos, text messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, calendar events, reminders, messages from WeChat/ WhatsApp/ QQ, etc.
- It can also be used to gain access to any available backup file and regain data from it without changing present settings and data
- Compatible with almost all kinds of iOS devices running different iOS operating systems
- It enables you to choose data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily export call history from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call history” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of call logs will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.