Dear all, May I know if my WhatsApp messages can be moved form iPhone to computer? I updated my iPhone 8 to iOS 12 and I found the WhatsApp stopped working. Kindly please assist. WhatsApp data is very important to me. Thanks for help!
As one of the most powerful and most functional messaging programs, WhatsApp is very popular among iOS users. It allows us to chat with our family members, friends or colleagues for free at any time. However, you might be almost driven mad if your WhatsApp suddenly stop working. Don’t worry, in this article, we are going to show you how to transfer iPhone WhatsApp messages to computer if it stops working.
As a professional iOS backup tool, iFonebox has the ability to help you separately transfer 17 types of data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer without backing the entire device up, such as contacts, photos, videos, safari history, call logs, voice memos, events in calendar, reminders, messages from WeChat/WhatsApp, and many more. Here you can check some other features of this application:
- It comes with three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s highly effective and totally safe, your iPhone or any of the data on it will not be at risk of damage
- It can be used to extract data from iTunes/iCloud backups without overwriting the current data on iPhone
- It is able to scan your device directly and extract lost/deleted documents from it if you don’t have backup file
- It allows users to preview detailed information before recovery so that they can selectively recover the data they need
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to preserve WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you’ll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover notes
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.