iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been shipped to the public since September 25. This time, one of the most popular and convenient features in iPhone 6s is the 3D Touch. So have you been familiar with such a new feature? Here, we find some tips and tricks for 3D Touch in iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus. You can also watch this video directly by scrolling down.
1. Messages. Press a name in Messages and you can choose to create an email, make a voice or video call or send a message.
2. Photos. Similarly when working with Photos you can press to peek at an image, swipe up to share or copy it or press deeper to pop the image to full screen.
3. Lock. If you use a Live Photo as your lock screen a hard press on the screen will activate the image, no need to unlock the phone.
4. Mail. Mail is a great place to start to understand use of 3D Touch. Press a message in the mailbox list to peek at the message contents, then slide up to see a list of available actions. Or press harder to open the message.
5. Sensitive. Adjust 3D Touch sensitivity (Light, Medium or Firm) in Settings>General>Accessibility>3D Touch.
More tips are contained in this video: