Only an iPhone consumer about 3 weeks now and having charging issues already. And that is the only thing that is notably worse compared to my 6S. I’m so tired of it! Anyone else with an iPhone XS having battery issues?
Dozens of users have reported charging issues with their iPhone XS and XS Max devices, and shared their experiences in Apple community and many other social platforms. If your iPhone XS was experiencing charging issues, then you come to the right place, just keep reading to learn what to do.
- If your iPhone XS won’t charge
- Make sure that you can charge with the USB adapter and cable that came with your device.
- Make sure the charging cable and USB adapter are not damaged.
- Replace other available data cables and try a different outlet.
- Force restart your device.
- Clean out the lightning port on your iPhone XS.
- Take your device, charging cable, and charging adapter to an Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation if your device still won’t charge.
- If you are warned that your accessory is not supported or authenticated
- Make sure that your device has a clean and undamaged charging port.
- Try a different USB cable or charger to see if your USB charger isn’t designed to charge the iPhone XS.
- Restart your iPhone XS.
- Make sure you are using the latest iOS version at all times
- Avoid charging or leaving iPhone in extremely hot/cold environments
Note: To avoid data loss, you’d better back up your data before the upgrade. Click here to learn how to transfer specific data from your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your computer without iTunes and iCloud.
- iPhone XS battery drains fast so that I have to charge it several times a day
- Make sure none of your charging cables are from a third party.
- Make sure the cover of the magnetic charging case is off during charging.
- Make sure your device is using the latest version of iOS.
- Keep your device connect to Wi-Fi network at all times because a Wi-Fi connection uses less power than a cellular network.
- Pay close attention to your battery health to see if it needs to be replaced.