Most people have got their Apple Watch but do you know how to listen to music on your Apple Watch? Here are some tips for you to listen to music on Apple Watch.
Apple Watch includes 6.2 GB of storage space for adding content like apps, photos, and music, with up to 2GB of that space dedicated to storing songs. When you add a playlist, you can listen to music on it, even when your iPhone is not in range. Keep reading this article extracted from Apple Community.
Make a playlist
To make a new playlist, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to the Music app and tap Playlists > New Playlist.
- Name your playlist and tap Save.
- Tap either Songs or Artists to search for music to add to your playlist.
- When you find a song you’d like to add, tap .
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
If you want to edit a saved playlist:
- Open the Music app on your iPhone and tap Playlists.
- Pick a playlist by tapping it. Then tap edit.
- To delete songs, tap > Remove. Tap Done when you’re finished. To add songs, tap . Then find music by tapping Songs, Artists, or Albums. Tap to add songs to your playlist. Tap Done when you’re finished.
Sync your playlist
- Connect your Apple Watch to its Apple Magnetic Charging Cable.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to Music > Synced Playlist to see your iPhone playlists.
- Tap the playlist you want to sync to your Apple Watch.
- When a message next to your playlist says Sync Pending, your playlist will begin syncing from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
- Wait until the sync is finished before using your Apple Watch. To see the sync progress, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap Music.
Find the playlist on your Apple Watch
Before you can find the synced playlist on your Apple Watch, you’ll need to connect to Bluetooth headphones:
- Put your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode using the instructions that came with them. You might need to enter a passkey or PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Choose your Bluetooth headphones and enter a passkey or PIN if asked.
After you’ve connected your Bluetooth headphones, you can find the playlist on your Apple Watch: Force Press the Music app on your Apple Watch. Then tap Source > Apple Watch to see your playlist.