As iOS 11 is quite approaching, here, I have collected top 5 better tips to help you experience iOS 11 greatly. You can read and learn more about them just in case you need them after update to iOS 11. Let’s start.
iOS 11 Update Problem 1: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems
The bugs like “cannot connect to Wi-Fi“, “wrong password“, “Wi-fi is connecting” etc. may continue to drop on iOS 11, so you can just adjust it to your setting.
Fix Bluetooth and Wi-Fi problems:
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
2. Turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and restart your iPhone.
iOS 11 Update Problem 2: Battery Issue
This is the universal problem about the iPhone/iPad battery life. iOS 11 should make it last longer than before, but there are still drop very fast. However, the most direct way to fix quick iOS 11 battery life drain problems is to uninstall iOS 11 and downgrade to iOS 10. And on the other hand, to get some battery improvement tips also can help the user to increase the uptime of iOS 11-based iPhone iPad.
Fix iOS 11 issues with battery life:
1. Turn off background app refresh and non-essential apps.
2. Connect to Wi-Fi instead of cellular to extend battery life.
3. Find out which apps are draining the battery fast and close them if you don’t need.
4. Turn on Low Power Mode.
iOS 11 Update Problem 3: iPhone/iPad run slow after updating to iOS 11
After you update your iPhone/iPad to iOS 11, you may get into trouble that the camera takes few seconds to launch and you have to tap a contact three times for the phone app to start dialing.
Fix iPhone/iPad run slow:
1. Try restarting your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
2. Quite background app refreshes to improve iOS 11 performance.
3. Head to “General” > “Accessibility” and turn on Reduce Motion.
4. Know more tips on how to speed up iOS performance.
iOS 11 Update Problem 4: Cannot Connect to App Store
After you update to the iOS 11, the App Store may take a long time to load, or it may appear blank, or it may not update the apps in time.
Fix iPhone/iPad Cannot Connect to App Store:
1. Check whether your iOS device is connected to a stable WiFi network.
2. Restart the device and then access the App store again to see whether it runs well now.
3. Caches often store images and text to the App Store, which prevents the App store from working properly. Then you can clean out these cached files so you can make more space for your App store to function properly.
iOS 11 Update Problem 5: iPhone Stuck on Slide to Upgrade Screen
It’s a common thing that the screen might get stuck on the “Slide to Upgrade” screen when you update from the iOS device directly. In this case, the simplest solution is to restore it with iTunes.
Fix iOS 11 stuck on Slide to Upgrade screen:
1. Connect the iPhone/iPad to the computer.
2. Click the device button on iTunes.
3. Simply click on “restore backup”, choose the right backup file, and then click “Restore.” However, to restore your iPhone backup, here you may also use iFonebox to one-click view and backup & restore your iPhone data selectively.