“I recorded some voice memos on my iPhone and want to copy them to Mac for backup; because iTunes always erased my data I have stopped using it, I’d like to know is there a way to transfer voice memos from iPhone to Mac without iTunes? I only want to backup voice memos rather than the whole data.”
How to transfer/copy Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac without iTunes? what you need is a reliable third party tool, which we’ll cover next.
iFonebox for Mac is a professional iPhone data backup software. That lets you browse you iPhone and access into file system. This makes it possible to directly copy files from iPhone, included Voice memos,Photos, Videos, Message and more. here we will show you how ifonebox works to export voice memos from iPhone to Mac.
iFonebox is also an powerful iPhone data Recovery software which could directly scan your iPhone or iTunes backup to Recover Deleted Photos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Call historys, etc.
- Recover deleted Notes on iPhone/iPad with iFonebox
- Recover deleted messages conversation on iPhone with iFonebox
- Recover Lost/deleted Contacts number on iPhone with iFonebox
- How to extract photos from iTunes backup without an iPhone/iPad?
Step 1. Run iFonebox on your Mac
Connect you iPhone with Mac and Run iFonebox, you will see the interface below, Choose “Recover from iOS device”
Step 2. Start scanning your iPhone.
iFonebox will automatically scan your iPhone to find out and analyze all the existing and deleted files include voice memos. The scan time depends on the size of the files on your iPhone. Please wait patiently until the scanning task finish.
Step 3. Export/Save iPhone voice memos to Mac
After scanning finished, all iOS data in your iPhone would be displayed in scan result, include photos, vidoes, contacts, notes, sms messages, calendars, etc then move your mouse to “Voice memos”, mark what you want to save and click the “Recover” button to save them on your Mac.
If you have synced your iPhone with iTunes, iFonebox also can help you extract voice memos from backup file, so even if your iphone was lost/stolen or crush, Don’t worry about data loss issues.
- How to Recover Reminders from iPhone/iPad After Deleted or Lost
- How to save each iPhone/iPad backup on computer without erase the old backup
- Directly Recover Deleted Contacts/SMS/Calls/Notes/Calendar from iPhone/iPad/iPod with iFonebox