I have an iPhone 6s and running 10.3. I keep getting a message saying that my iCloud storage is almost full. But I can’t seem to figure out how to have everything saved in iCloud until I access them. How do I do this? Thanks for your time!
When it is telling you that your iCloud storage is full, it is telling you that the amount of storage needed for your backups is not enough. When we are given 5 GB free, what takes up that space? Contacts? Calendar events? Photos? It will show you what is being backed up and how much storage it is taking by going to Settings> General> Usage>Manage Storage on any device that the iCloud account is set up on. Actually, without iOS devices, backups made on iCloud can be read by 3rd party software. There’s a professional iOS backup tool called iFonebox can help you see what gets backed up in iCloud exactly. The following are some key features of the excellent program:
- It can be extract/recover up to 17 kinds of data from iTunes/iCloud backup like contacts, photos, videos, voice memos, call logs, safari history, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- The whole progress can be finished in a while thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- The preview function allows you to see all the recoverable before your purchase
- It enables you to read what is strored in iCloud backup without restoring the entire backup file
- It could also offer you an opportunity to get lost data back by scanning your device direclty
- The backup can be download to your computer without an iOS device
- It’s 100% safe and will not leak your private information
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to check detailed information saved in iCloud backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Take photos for example, click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.