iCloud automatically backs up all of the data on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. So, if you lost data on your ios device, you can easily get back the lost data from iCloud backup. Unfortunately, iCloud backup is so automatically that it can quickly use up the 5GB Apple gives you for free. You can free up iCloud storage space by deleting the iCloud backup for an iOS device. If you’re restoring a device from an iCloud backup, you must wait until the restore operation is finished before you can delete the backup.
WARNING: If you delete the iCloud backup for your iOS device, iCloud stops automatically backing up the device.
Read The best solution to Backup iOS Devices Data
Delete iCloud backup by using iOS device
1.Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage.
2.Tap the name of an iOS device whose backup you don’t need, then tap Delete Backup.
Delete iCloud backup on Mac
1.On Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Manage.
2.Click Backups on the left, select an iOS device on the right whose backup you don’t need, then click Delete.
Delete iCloud backup on Windows computer
1. Open the iCloud Control Panel, then click Manage.
- In Windows 8.1: Go to the Start screen, click the down arrow in the lower-left corner, then click the iCloud app.
- In Windows 8: Go to the Start screen, then click the iCloud tile.
- In Windows 7: Choose Start menu > All Programs > iCloud
2. Click Backups on the left, select an iOS device on the right whose backup you don’t need, then click Delete.
Notes: If you don’t see Backups on the left, your iOS devices don’t have iCloud backups.
- How to find and view iTunes backup files
- Quickly Recover iPhone Lost Contacts with or without backup
- Get back lost/deleted voice memos from iPhone
- Three methods to backup your iPhone data before upgrading iOS System
- Selectively recover deleted messages from iPhone backup
- Quickly get back deleted notes on iPhone
- Two methods to restore iPhone call history/logs
- An easy way to backup and Transfer notes from iPhone to computer